Smoking Weed and Painting with Margaret Cho and Kevin Pereira
Puff, Pass, and Paint, a private, cannabis-meets-cocktails-and-canvas class offered every weekend in Denver, often welcomes colorful guests. This Saturday, comedians Margaret Cho and Kevin Pereira joined in the fun while filming an episode of the new TruTV show I’m So Into that highlights — you guessed it— marijuana.
Comic Cho has done plenty of TV, from her guest contributions on Fashion Police to playing Kim Jong-Il on30 Rock; PysCho, her standup tour, came to Denver earlier in the year. Pereira has a cult following of his own, hosting one of the original gaming podcasts, Pointless Audio, under the pseudonym Captain Immy; he’s best known for his time spent as one of the hosts of G4’s Attack of the Show.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.