SNL Mocks NYC’s New Weed Policy: You Can Have It, But You Can’t Smoke It in Public
SNL brilliantly mocked New York City’s utterly confusing new policy on marijuana law enforcement: You can possess up to 25 grams of it (receiving only a “ticket” rather than arrest), but don’t you dare try smoking it in public.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.