SNL Mocks NYC’s New Weed Policy: You Can Have It, But You Can’t Smoke It in Public
SNL brilliantly mocked New York City’s utterly confusing new policy on marijuana law enforcement: You can possess up to 25 grams of it (receiving only a “ticket” rather than arrest), but don’t you dare try smoking it in public.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.