SNL Mocks NYC’s New Weed Policy: You Can Have It, But You Can’t Smoke It in Public
SNL brilliantly mocked New York City’s utterly confusing new policy on marijuana law enforcement: You can possess up to 25 grams of it (receiving only a “ticket” rather than arrest), but don’t you dare try smoking it in public.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.