Snoop Dogg and MTV Team Up for Cannabis-Themed Sitcom
Cannabis icon Snoop Dogg will have more than an executive producer credit on MTV’s new 420-friendly comedy, Mary + Jane. The 44-year-old rapper will also, according to show executives, make a cameo when you least expect him.
“You don’t know when he’s going to appear,” Deborah Kaplan, one of the show’s executive producers, said at a press conference Sunday. “You have to watch all the way to the end to see him.”
The show follows two twentysomething besties, Paige (Jessica Rothe) and Jordan (Scout Durwood) as they embark on a journey toward becoming “ganja-preneurs,” operating an all-female marijuana delivery service in sunny Los Angeles.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.