Sparks, Nevada moves forward on medical marijuana
Sparks City Council on Monday moved forward on medical marijuana by approving an amendment to the city’s zoning ordinance, the city announced.
The amendment allows for the regulation of medical marijuana cultivation facilities, independent testing laboratories and facilities for the production of edible marijuana-infused products, the city said in a news release.
“These uses are permitted only in the industrial zoning district,” the city said in a statement.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.