Sparks, Nevada moves forward on medical marijuana
Sparks City Council on Monday moved forward on medical marijuana by approving an amendment to the city’s zoning ordinance, the city announced.
The amendment allows for the regulation of medical marijuana cultivation facilities, independent testing laboratories and facilities for the production of edible marijuana-infused products, the city said in a news release.
“These uses are permitted only in the industrial zoning district,” the city said in a statement.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.