Sparks, Nevada moves forward on medical marijuana
Sparks City Council on Monday moved forward on medical marijuana by approving an amendment to the city’s zoning ordinance, the city announced.
The amendment allows for the regulation of medical marijuana cultivation facilities, independent testing laboratories and facilities for the production of edible marijuana-infused products, the city said in a news release.
“These uses are permitted only in the industrial zoning district,” the city said in a statement.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.