Sparks, Nevada moves forward on medical marijuana
Sparks City Council on Monday moved forward on medical marijuana by approving an amendment to the city’s zoning ordinance, the city announced.
The amendment allows for the regulation of medical marijuana cultivation facilities, independent testing laboratories and facilities for the production of edible marijuana-infused products, the city said in a news release.
“These uses are permitted only in the industrial zoning district,” the city said in a statement.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.