Sri Lanka – Government plans to cultivate cannabis for export
Ministry of Health has taken steps to cultivate cannabis for export.
The Minister of Health Rajitha Senaratne has revealed that Sri Lanka has received a proposal from Western countries to export cannabis for the production of Ayurvedic medicine. He said it is planned to be implemented.
The Health Minister said that they planned to grow cannabis in Sri Lanka and export them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.