Sri Lanka – Government plans to cultivate cannabis for export
Ministry of Health has taken steps to cultivate cannabis for export.
The Minister of Health Rajitha Senaratne has revealed that Sri Lanka has received a proposal from Western countries to export cannabis for the production of Ayurvedic medicine. He said it is planned to be implemented.
The Health Minister said that they planned to grow cannabis in Sri Lanka and export them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.