Sri Lanka – Government plans to cultivate cannabis for export
Ministry of Health has taken steps to cultivate cannabis for export.
The Minister of Health Rajitha Senaratne has revealed that Sri Lanka has received a proposal from Western countries to export cannabis for the production of Ayurvedic medicine. He said it is planned to be implemented.
The Health Minister said that they planned to grow cannabis in Sri Lanka and export them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.