Sri Lanka – Health Minister to cultivate ganja to overcome shortage
Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne says that he will consider importing opium from India and cultivating cannabis locally to promote Ayurveda medicine here.
Speaking at a ceremony to mark the opening of a new Ayurvedic hospital of the Vendol Lanka Company at Wadduwa on Saturday night, the Minister said that a severe shortage of opium and cannabis had become a major drawback in promoting ayurvedic medicine system.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.