Sri Lanka – Health Minister to cultivate ganja to overcome shortage
Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne says that he will consider importing opium from India and cultivating cannabis locally to promote Ayurveda medicine here.
Speaking at a ceremony to mark the opening of a new Ayurvedic hospital of the Vendol Lanka Company at Wadduwa on Saturday night, the Minister said that a severe shortage of opium and cannabis had become a major drawback in promoting ayurvedic medicine system.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.