Sri Lanka – Health Minister to cultivate ganja to overcome shortage
Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne says that he will consider importing opium from India and cultivating cannabis locally to promote Ayurveda medicine here.
Speaking at a ceremony to mark the opening of a new Ayurvedic hospital of the Vendol Lanka Company at Wadduwa on Saturday night, the Minister said that a severe shortage of opium and cannabis had become a major drawback in promoting ayurvedic medicine system.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.