Sri Lanka – Health Minister to cultivate ganja to overcome shortage
Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne says that he will consider importing opium from India and cultivating cannabis locally to promote Ayurveda medicine here.
Speaking at a ceremony to mark the opening of a new Ayurvedic hospital of the Vendol Lanka Company at Wadduwa on Saturday night, the Minister said that a severe shortage of opium and cannabis had become a major drawback in promoting ayurvedic medicine system.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.