Stevia Corp.’s Subsidiary Completes Successful Extraction of Cannabidiol (CBD) From Industrial Hemp in Laboratory
INDIANAPOLIS, IN–(Marketwired – May 7, 2014) – Stevia Corp.(OTCQB: STEV) (“Stevia Corp” or the “Company”), an international farm management company focused on the economic development of products that support a healthy lifestyle, including stevia and hemp, is pleased to announce the Company’s Hong Kong subsidiary, Stevia Technew Ltd, has successfully extracted cannabidiol (CBD +0.81%,news) from industrial hemp grown in China where 70% of the world’s hemp supply is grown. Leveraging the Company’s experience extracting and refining steviol glycosides from the stevia plant, Stevia Technew intends to work with local partners to transition CBD extraction from laboratory to commercial scale production.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.