Stevia Corp.’s Subsidiary Completes Successful Extraction of Cannabidiol (CBD) From Industrial Hemp in Laboratory
INDIANAPOLIS, IN–(Marketwired – May 7, 2014) – Stevia Corp.(OTCQB: STEV) (“Stevia Corp” or the “Company”), an international farm management company focused on the economic development of products that support a healthy lifestyle, including stevia and hemp, is pleased to announce the Company’s Hong Kong subsidiary, Stevia Technew Ltd, has successfully extracted cannabidiol (CBD +0.81%,news) from industrial hemp grown in China where 70% of the world’s hemp supply is grown. Leveraging the Company’s experience extracting and refining steviol glycosides from the stevia plant, Stevia Technew intends to work with local partners to transition CBD extraction from laboratory to commercial scale production.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.