Stoned Drivers are Safer Drivers than Drunk Drivers, Says NHTSA
The Drug and Alcohol Crash Risk report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reveals drivers testing positive for marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers that use alcohol. Potheads were also no more likely to crash than drivers that had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.