Stoned Drivers are Safer Drivers than Drunk Drivers, Says NHTSA
The Drug and Alcohol Crash Risk report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reveals drivers testing positive for marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers that use alcohol. Potheads were also no more likely to crash than drivers that had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.