Stoned Drivers are Safer Drivers than Drunk Drivers, Says NHTSA
The Drug and Alcohol Crash Risk report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reveals drivers testing positive for marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers that use alcohol. Potheads were also no more likely to crash than drivers that had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.