Stoned Drivers are Safer Drivers than Drunk Drivers, Says NHTSA
The Drug and Alcohol Crash Risk report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reveals drivers testing positive for marijuana are at a significantly lower risk for a crash than drivers that use alcohol. Potheads were also no more likely to crash than drivers that had not used any drugs or alcohol prior to driving.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.