Stop the NFL’s War on Weed
When the Baltimore Ravens face the Cleveland Browns in Week Three of the football season, Ray Rice will be on the field. Josh Gordon will not.
Welcome to “integrity” and “values,” brought to you by the National Football League.
Meanwhile, the league, the Ravens and their fans have gone out of their way to justify the lenient two-game suspension given to Rice for knocking out his wife and dragging her unconscious body from an elevator. For weeks, we’ve had to endure countless accounts of what aswell guy Rice is when he isn’t beating a woman senseless.
Welcome to the NFL, where pot is worse than assault.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.