Stop the NFL’s War on Weed
When the Baltimore Ravens face the Cleveland Browns in Week Three of the football season, Ray Rice will be on the field. Josh Gordon will not.
Welcome to “integrity” and “values,” brought to you by the National Football League.
Meanwhile, the league, the Ravens and their fans have gone out of their way to justify the lenient two-game suspension given to Rice for knocking out his wife and dragging her unconscious body from an elevator. For weeks, we’ve had to endure countless accounts of what aswell guy Rice is when he isn’t beating a woman senseless.
Welcome to the NFL, where pot is worse than assault.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.