Students with life-threatening medical conditions can now legally take medical marijuana in New Jersey schools
Reuters –Vendors openly sell marijuana plants and by-products during the ‘Weed the People’ event to celebrate the legalisation of recreational use of marijuana in Portland, Oregon, on July 3, 2015.
Students in New Jersey with developmental disabilities can now take their doses of medical marijuana in schools, as long as they have proper prescriptions and aid from their educators.
This is now possible after New Jersey Governor Chris Christie recently signed a new law allowing medical marijuana use in schools—the first of its kind in the United States.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.