Studying Marijuana and Its Loftier Purpose
By ISABEL KERSHNER
Tikkun Olam, a medical marijuana farm in Israel, blends the high-tech and the spiritual.
“In a story the mystics of Safed would appreciate, Ms. Sikorin related the case of a 97-year-old Holocaust survivor at the home whose hands and forearms had long been frozen in an upward, twisted position. After taking medical cannabis, the nurse said, she joined a tai chi class.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- White House Lifts Restrictions on Marijuana Research
- Old mining town turns to marijuana after prison, factory close
- Lencho: A Tale Of Decent Vagabonds
- Bud beauty: New York woman, 68, claims a toke a day keeps her healthy and looking younger
- The little girl behind $37m donation for medicinal cannabis research
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.