Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
By CHRIS PIPPOS
TASMANIA’S industrial hemp industry – even within a climate of red tape and protracted government inaction – is set to double next year to 200ha.
This is according to Industrial Hemp Association of Tasmania president and Bishopsbourne commercial hemp grower Phil Reader, who said high level talks currently taking place in Canberra between state and federal governments could soon result in the shackles being released from the industry, which involves about 15 farmers statewide.jFu
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.