Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
By CHRIS PIPPOS
TASMANIA’S industrial hemp industry – even within a climate of red tape and protracted government inaction – is set to double next year to 200ha.
This is according to Industrial Hemp Association of Tasmania president and Bishopsbourne commercial hemp grower Phil Reader, who said high level talks currently taking place in Canberra between state and federal governments could soon result in the shackles being released from the industry, which involves about 15 farmers statewide.jFu
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.