Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
By CHRIS PIPPOS
TASMANIA’S industrial hemp industry – even within a climate of red tape and protracted government inaction – is set to double next year to 200ha.
This is according to Industrial Hemp Association of Tasmania president and Bishopsbourne commercial hemp grower Phil Reader, who said high level talks currently taking place in Canberra between state and federal governments could soon result in the shackles being released from the industry, which involves about 15 farmers statewide.jFu
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.