Tempe dispensary offers to provide cannabis oil to 5-year-old Mesa boy suffering from seizures
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
PHOENIX — A Tempe dispensary is offering to help a Mesa family planning to give medical marijuana to their 5-year-old son to treat his seizures.
Phoenix TV station KNXV (http://shar.es/zESDz) reports that Harvest of Tempe has offered to provide all the cannabis oil that Zander Welton will need.
One Comment to “Tempe dispensary offers to provide cannabis oil to 5-year-old Mesa boy suffering from seizures”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Alabama – Rep. Mike Ball Works on Possible Bill for Cannabis Oil Legalization
- Mother Calls for Legalization of Cannabis Oil to Help Daughter’s Seizures
- Hemp – The ultimate cash crop, health food and environmental savior rolled into one
- Stroke survivors could be given cannabis to reduce brain damage
- Breast Cancer Patients Helped With Marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.