Texas – Veteran Self Medicating With Cannabis Named Mayor Of His Hometown
Posted By: Andre’ Gabriel Esparza
Jeremiah Looney has entered his city’s corrupt interior to make a change from the inside. The Whitewright native, loving single dad, and Army veteran has overwhelmingly charmed his fellow residents and captured the key’s to his once thriving and beautiful town. Out of the three candidates vying to be the new leader, Looney scooped up 175 votes, local business owner Rock Magers reeled in 101, and the incumbent Allen West was only able to round-up a mere 34.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.