Texas – Veteran Self Medicating With Cannabis Named Mayor Of His Hometown
Posted By: Andre’ Gabriel Esparza
Jeremiah Looney has entered his city’s corrupt interior to make a change from the inside. The Whitewright native, loving single dad, and Army veteran has overwhelmingly charmed his fellow residents and captured the key’s to his once thriving and beautiful town. Out of the three candidates vying to be the new leader, Looney scooped up 175 votes, local business owner Rock Magers reeled in 101, and the incumbent Allen West was only able to round-up a mere 34.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.