Texas – Veteran Self Medicating With Cannabis Named Mayor Of His Hometown
Posted By: Andre’ Gabriel Esparza
Jeremiah Looney has entered his city’s corrupt interior to make a change from the inside. The Whitewright native, loving single dad, and Army veteran has overwhelmingly charmed his fellow residents and captured the key’s to his once thriving and beautiful town. Out of the three candidates vying to be the new leader, Looney scooped up 175 votes, local business owner Rock Magers reeled in 101, and the incumbent Allen West was only able to round-up a mere 34.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.