The Beauty of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil has been referenced to as nature’s perfect food due to its balanced concentrations of omega fatty acids. The human body needs these omega fatty acids for many functions, from building healthy cells to maintaining brain and nerve function. Our bodies can’t produce them. The only source is food.
What Is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil is nothing new. Throughout history, from continent to continent, hemp seed oil has been used in many cultures around the globe. Commonly used as a bath oil, lamp oil, cooking oil and even used to make paint, oil derived from the hemp seed has been a key ingredient found in a variety of consumer-facing products.
It is a non-greasy substance that is easily absorbed through the pores in your skin. Hemp seed oil is renowned for its ability to help moisturize, nourish, rejuvenate and protect the skin from damaging radiation. It can be added to almost any cosmetic product, and has been. As such, Hemp seed oil is commonly found in different shampoos, conditioners, lip balms, creams, massage oils, soaps and much more.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.