The endocannabinoid revolution
AP Photo | Don Ryan
Marijuana’s illegality under federal law, with marijuana for research tightly controlled by law enforcement has led to haphazard, improvised discovery process. AIDS and cancer patients had to figure out on their own that smoking pot could ease their pain and restore their appetites, for instance.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.