The endocannabinoid revolution
AP Photo | Don Ryan
Marijuana’s illegality under federal law, with marijuana for research tightly controlled by law enforcement has led to haphazard, improvised discovery process. AIDS and cancer patients had to figure out on their own that smoking pot could ease their pain and restore their appetites, for instance.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.