The Ghosts of the NFL
RETIRED / NFL DEFENSIVE LINEMAN
The new “Concussion” movie starring Will Smith will have everyone talking about concussions and the NFL – did you know a compound in marijuana called cannabidiol (CBD) has shown scientific potential to be an antioxidant and neuroprotectant for the brain? Former New York Jet Marvin Washington talks about concussions, CTE and marijuana research in The Players’ Tribune, and why the NFL should be looking at marijuana as a potential treatment.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.