The Ghosts of the NFL
RETIRED / NFL DEFENSIVE LINEMAN
The new “Concussion” movie starring Will Smith will have everyone talking about concussions and the NFL – did you know a compound in marijuana called cannabidiol (CBD) has shown scientific potential to be an antioxidant and neuroprotectant for the brain? Former New York Jet Marvin Washington talks about concussions, CTE and marijuana research in The Players’ Tribune, and why the NFL should be looking at marijuana as a potential treatment.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.