The Ghosts of the NFL
RETIRED / NFL DEFENSIVE LINEMAN
The new “Concussion” movie starring Will Smith will have everyone talking about concussions and the NFL – did you know a compound in marijuana called cannabidiol (CBD) has shown scientific potential to be an antioxidant and neuroprotectant for the brain? Former New York Jet Marvin Washington talks about concussions, CTE and marijuana research in The Players’ Tribune, and why the NFL should be looking at marijuana as a potential treatment.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.