The Ghosts of the NFL
RETIRED / NFL DEFENSIVE LINEMAN
The new “Concussion” movie starring Will Smith will have everyone talking about concussions and the NFL – did you know a compound in marijuana called cannabidiol (CBD) has shown scientific potential to be an antioxidant and neuroprotectant for the brain? Former New York Jet Marvin Washington talks about concussions, CTE and marijuana research in The Players’ Tribune, and why the NFL should be looking at marijuana as a potential treatment.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.