The Government is Stealing from Cannabis Businesses!
by Jeff Siegel
In Los Angeles County, a “cannabis tax” that was designed to provide homeless services, may soon be scrapped.
The Los Angeles Times reported that the Board of Supervisors pulled the tax due to fears that this could keep voters from passing the legalization measure in November.
I’m not sure why that would be the case, but I’m not here to defend the tax. In fact, I’m not a fan of unfair taxation in any form. And that’s exactly what the cannabis industry faces every single day.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.