The Government is Stealing from Cannabis Businesses!
by Jeff Siegel
In Los Angeles County, a “cannabis tax” that was designed to provide homeless services, may soon be scrapped.
The Los Angeles Times reported that the Board of Supervisors pulled the tax due to fears that this could keep voters from passing the legalization measure in November.
I’m not sure why that would be the case, but I’m not here to defend the tax. In fact, I’m not a fan of unfair taxation in any form. And that’s exactly what the cannabis industry faces every single day.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.