The latest: Exit polling Ohio voters on marijuana legalization
By The Associated Press
The latest developments in Ohio’s general election as voters decide issues including whether to legalize marijuana (all times EST):
Issue 3: The proposed constitutional amendment would allow adults 21 and older to grow, possess and use pot while making it available for medical use. Home-growers would be limited to four flowering marijuana plants and 8 ounces of usable marijuana at a given time for personal use. Pot sold commercially would have to come from 10 authorized growing sites that are already spoken for.
Issue 2: An initiative by state legislators that seeks to ban monopolies from Ohio’s constitution and specifically targets the designated commercial growing sites in Issue 3.
If both ballot questions are approved by Ohio voters, a court will likely decide the issue.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.