The little girl behind $37m donation for medicinal cannabis research
Watching his six-month-old daughter endlessly spasming in pain drove Michael Lambert beyond the bounds of Australian drug laws.
Three years later, Katelyn’s recovery has prompted an unprecedented A$33.7 million (NZ$37.29m) donation to fund research into medicinal cannabis.
The three-year-old’s grandparents made the staggering donation on Friday to scientists and the University of Sydney – the largest donation ever made to any Australian university.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.