The little girl behind $37m donation for medicinal cannabis research
Watching his six-month-old daughter endlessly spasming in pain drove Michael Lambert beyond the bounds of Australian drug laws.
Three years later, Katelyn’s recovery has prompted an unprecedented A$33.7 million (NZ$37.29m) donation to fund research into medicinal cannabis.
The three-year-old’s grandparents made the staggering donation on Friday to scientists and the University of Sydney – the largest donation ever made to any Australian university.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.