The marijuana industry’s accidental entrepreneurs
With more states legalizing the use of marijuana for medical and even recreational purposes, more entrepreneurs are going into the pot business. Some are opening dispensaries, some are starting growhouses and some are baking up a mass-market version of “hash brownies” or other edible products.
And then there’s Mike LeBlanc and Rick Simler. They’re just looking to sell plastic containers.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.