The marijuana industry’s accidental entrepreneurs
With more states legalizing the use of marijuana for medical and even recreational purposes, more entrepreneurs are going into the pot business. Some are opening dispensaries, some are starting growhouses and some are baking up a mass-market version of “hash brownies” or other edible products.
And then there’s Mike LeBlanc and Rick Simler. They’re just looking to sell plastic containers.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.