The New Super Seed You Need to Try
By Beth Lipton
There seems to be a seed revolution happening on supermarket shelves these days. Everything from breakfast cereals to granola bars to yogurts has chia and flax in them. And now, the latest super sexy seed is hemp.
It may be fairly new trend-wise, but hemp seeds actually have been around for millennia. Though it’s currently illegal to grow it in the U.S., that wasn’t always the case: George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.