The Rise of Medical Marijuana for Kids
Written by THOR BENSON
At the Illinois House committee meeting, Margaret Storey said her “daughter is stoned every single day” from traditional, FDA-approved medication prescribed by her doctor, the Chicago Tribune reported. “When they’re on these cocktails of pharma meds, they’re drug addicts,” said another advocate and parent, Adam Frederick.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.