The Rise of Medical Marijuana for Kids
Written by THOR BENSON
At the Illinois House committee meeting, Margaret Storey said her “daughter is stoned every single day” from traditional, FDA-approved medication prescribed by her doctor, the Chicago Tribune reported. “When they’re on these cocktails of pharma meds, they’re drug addicts,” said another advocate and parent, Adam Frederick.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.