The Rise of Medical Marijuana for Kids
Written by THOR BENSON
At the Illinois House committee meeting, Margaret Storey said her “daughter is stoned every single day” from traditional, FDA-approved medication prescribed by her doctor, the Chicago Tribune reported. “When they’re on these cocktails of pharma meds, they’re drug addicts,” said another advocate and parent, Adam Frederick.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.