The secret to a good night’s sleep: Fresh wool and hemp
WANT a good night’s sleep? How about a £4,000 mattress stuffed with a form of cannabis plant.
Tucked away in the Yorkshire Dales, a flock of 1,000 sheep are calmly grazing a field while nearby, acres of hemp standing 12 feet high are guarded by police to avert any unsavoury harvesting of the crop.
But this is not the start of a Jane Austen novel, it is the birthplace of a Harrison Spinks mattress and bed set, available at Horley’s iconic Collingwood Batchellor store for just a few thousand pounds.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.