The secret to a good night’s sleep: Fresh wool and hemp
WANT a good night’s sleep? How about a £4,000 mattress stuffed with a form of cannabis plant.
Tucked away in the Yorkshire Dales, a flock of 1,000 sheep are calmly grazing a field while nearby, acres of hemp standing 12 feet high are guarded by police to avert any unsavoury harvesting of the crop.
But this is not the start of a Jane Austen novel, it is the birthplace of a Harrison Spinks mattress and bed set, available at Horley’s iconic Collingwood Batchellor store for just a few thousand pounds.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.