These growers know marijuana inside and out
BY JORDAN SCHRADER
The marijuana being sold legally at Washington’s new retail stores is the product of a loving but strict upbringing.
By and large, it comes from plants that sprouted, grew and flowered under bright lights in climate-controlled rooms, every aspect of their cultivation tightly managed.
Count Toni Reita out of all that.
Her grow light is the Eastern Washington sun. Her air conditioning is the breeze drifting in from the Columbia River Gorge a couple of dozen miles south. She’s an Earth mother raising flower children.
“I’m a bit of a risk taker, so I’m going to take my chances with nature,” said Reita, a white-haired herbalist and naturopath who has built homes, imported cars and rescued dogs.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.