These Hemp Milk Benefits For Skin Will Make It Your New Favorite Natural Beauty Product
I’ve been a fan of hemp since my Sublime-is-the-only-band-that-matters phase in 1997. While I may not be making hemp necklaces for everyone I know anymore, I’m definitely embracing the skin benefits of hemp milk like it’s the late ’90s and it may go out of style. I’m all about milk alternatives in natural beauty recipes, but only if they can provide the same level of effectiveness that their cow counterparts can. According to sources at Care2 Living, the Omega-6 fatty acids inhemp promote hair growth and new skin cell growth. Hemp is also known for providing your skin with a healthy dose of vitamins like A, B12, D, and E. Basically, if you apply hemp milk topically, you can expect a healing marathon.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.