This Las Vegas bank eager to do business with would-be marijuana dispensary
By Eli Segall, Las Vegas Sun
If finance executives are worried about getting involved with medical marijuana clients, don’t tell Las Vegas banker John Sullivan.
First Security Bank of Nevada, led by CEO Sullivan, has signed on to manage cash and other banking transactions for would-be dispensary operatorGrowBLOX Sciences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.