This Las Vegas bank eager to do business with would-be marijuana dispensary
By Eli Segall, Las Vegas Sun
If finance executives are worried about getting involved with medical marijuana clients, don’t tell Las Vegas banker John Sullivan.
First Security Bank of Nevada, led by CEO Sullivan, has signed on to manage cash and other banking transactions for would-be dispensary operatorGrowBLOX Sciences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.