This Las Vegas bank eager to do business with would-be marijuana dispensary
By Eli Segall, Las Vegas Sun
If finance executives are worried about getting involved with medical marijuana clients, don’t tell Las Vegas banker John Sullivan.
First Security Bank of Nevada, led by CEO Sullivan, has signed on to manage cash and other banking transactions for would-be dispensary operatorGrowBLOX Sciences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.