This Las Vegas bank eager to do business with would-be marijuana dispensary
By Eli Segall, Las Vegas Sun
If finance executives are worried about getting involved with medical marijuana clients, don’t tell Las Vegas banker John Sullivan.
First Security Bank of Nevada, led by CEO Sullivan, has signed on to manage cash and other banking transactions for would-be dispensary operatorGrowBLOX Sciences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.