Tiny hemp house built in Bellingham, Washington
Permits to build a house out of hemp don’t exist, but that isn’t stopping a Bellingham woman from building two hemp houses.
“This is what we call hemp herd,” Pam Bosch said. “It’s like straw only it’s stronger.”
Bosch hasn’t ever built a home before. She’s using lime mixed with hemp to create plaster.
“Anybody can do this,” she laughed. “Grandma can do it. Grandma’s doing it.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.