Tiny hemp house built in Bellingham, Washington
Permits to build a house out of hemp don’t exist, but that isn’t stopping a Bellingham woman from building two hemp houses.
“This is what we call hemp herd,” Pam Bosch said. “It’s like straw only it’s stronger.”
Bosch hasn’t ever built a home before. She’s using lime mixed with hemp to create plaster.
“Anybody can do this,” she laughed. “Grandma can do it. Grandma’s doing it.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.