Today – Noon – Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Rally – State Capitol – 2300 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Democratic State Senator Connie Johnson is expected to speak at Wednesday’s rally, as well as two pro-marijuana candidates for governor.
The rally is scheduled to begin at 12 p.m. on 5/28/2014.
Organizers ask supporters to come 15 minutes early to pick up their shirts.
Visit oklahomansforhealth.com for more information or to sign the petition.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.