Tulsa mom fights for medical marijuana legalization in Oklahoma
A Tulsa mother hopes voters get a chance to decide if medical marijuana is legalized in Oklahoma this November.
Brittany Hardy says her 23-month-old daughter, Jaqie, suffers from epilepsy. She said Jaqie suffered 150 seizures a day. Hardy said she tried every anti-seizure drug available in Oklahoma, but nothing worked.
She decided to move her family to Colorado, to allow Jaqie to be treated with medical marijuana. She said it reduced the number of seizures Jaqie suffers. Brittany said the number of seizures Jaqie now suffers in a week is fewer than the number she suffered in a day without the medicinal marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.