Turnaround in Health Ministry will allow sales of medical cannabis in pharmacies
The Health Ministry will make it possible for patients licensed to receive medical cannabis to get it at a pharmacy, Deputy Health Minister MK Ya’acov Litzman announced on Monday at a session of the Knesset Committee on Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
The policy shift will make it easier for tens of thousands of people with pain and other chronic symptoms to get medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.