Turnaround in Health Ministry will allow sales of medical cannabis in pharmacies
The Health Ministry will make it possible for patients licensed to receive medical cannabis to get it at a pharmacy, Deputy Health Minister MK Ya’acov Litzman announced on Monday at a session of the Knesset Committee on Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
The policy shift will make it easier for tens of thousands of people with pain and other chronic symptoms to get medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.