U.S. firm buys Manitoba hemp company for $133M
A Manitoba company that specializes in hemp products has been bought by a U.S. firm for $132.5 million.
On Monday, Compass Diversified Holdings announced its plan to buy Fresh Hemp Foods Ltd., otherwise known as “Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.