Uber for Stoners: Marijuana-Friendly Ride Loopr Launches
Going out for a night on the town but pretty sure you’re going to be partaking in cannabis? Loopr to the rescue.
The “mobile cannabis lounge” is a marijuana-friendly concept bus ride, similar to The Hopper, that’s like a shiny new Uber for stoners.
Loopr revved up this week, with rides from 4 p.m. to midnight Thursday and Friday (with plans to expand to other weekdays), as well as noon to midnight Saturdays and, to appease the brunch crowd, 10 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.