Uber for Stoners: Marijuana-Friendly Ride Loopr Launches
Going out for a night on the town but pretty sure you’re going to be partaking in cannabis? Loopr to the rescue.
The “mobile cannabis lounge” is a marijuana-friendly concept bus ride, similar to The Hopper, that’s like a shiny new Uber for stoners.
Loopr revved up this week, with rides from 4 p.m. to midnight Thursday and Friday (with plans to expand to other weekdays), as well as noon to midnight Saturdays and, to appease the brunch crowd, 10 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.