Uber for Stoners: Marijuana-Friendly Ride Loopr Launches
Going out for a night on the town but pretty sure you’re going to be partaking in cannabis? Loopr to the rescue.
The “mobile cannabis lounge” is a marijuana-friendly concept bus ride, similar to The Hopper, that’s like a shiny new Uber for stoners.
Loopr revved up this week, with rides from 4 p.m. to midnight Thursday and Friday (with plans to expand to other weekdays), as well as noon to midnight Saturdays and, to appease the brunch crowd, 10 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.