Uber for Stoners: Marijuana-Friendly Ride Loopr Launches
Going out for a night on the town but pretty sure you’re going to be partaking in cannabis? Loopr to the rescue.
The “mobile cannabis lounge” is a marijuana-friendly concept bus ride, similar to The Hopper, that’s like a shiny new Uber for stoners.
Loopr revved up this week, with rides from 4 p.m. to midnight Thursday and Friday (with plans to expand to other weekdays), as well as noon to midnight Saturdays and, to appease the brunch crowd, 10 a.m. to noon on Sundays.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.