Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice
by: Paul Fassa
On November 18, 2013, an article reporting an amazing cannabis cure on a Californian approaching 80 years of age was published. The older gentleman’s name is Stan Rutner. It was an amazing story because of Stan’s condition.
The chemo and radiation were killing him and not doing much for his lung and brain cancers. He was wasting away, near death, and had to use bottled oxygen 24/7. Then, his son-in-law and daughter got Stan to try cannabis. The results were amazing.
One Comment to “Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Merry marijuana: Pot sellers woo holiday shoppers
- City Zoning Panel Approves Six Chicago Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Amsterdam Cannabis Cup shut down on Day One
- J & J Herer Cannabis Hemp Museum
- Colorado Approves Credit Union for Pot Stores
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.