Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice
by: Paul Fassa
On November 18, 2013, an article reporting an amazing cannabis cure on a Californian approaching 80 years of age was published. The older gentleman’s name is Stan Rutner. It was an amazing story because of Stan’s condition.
The chemo and radiation were killing him and not doing much for his lung and brain cancers. He was wasting away, near death, and had to use bottled oxygen 24/7. Then, his son-in-law and daughter got Stan to try cannabis. The results were amazing.
One Comment to “Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- People in Colorado Are Serving Marijuana at Their Weddings
- Altered state: My first visit home since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana
- The New York Times Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- A Natural Concrete Made of Hemp
- 16 Jobs Being Created By the Marijuana Industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.