Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice
by: Paul Fassa
On November 18, 2013, an article reporting an amazing cannabis cure on a Californian approaching 80 years of age was published. The older gentleman’s name is Stan Rutner. It was an amazing story because of Stan’s condition.
The chemo and radiation were killing him and not doing much for his lung and brain cancers. He was wasting away, near death, and had to use bottled oxygen 24/7. Then, his son-in-law and daughter got Stan to try cannabis. The results were amazing.
One Comment to “Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Hemp crop on the Hauraki Plains
- How to keep those school lunches — and your kitchen — plastic-free
- Review: Purggo bamboo charcoal air purifier for the car
- Why Essential Oils Are Good For Your Bird
- Recipe: Medicated Pocket Pies with Decarboxylized Kief
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.