Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice
by: Paul Fassa
On November 18, 2013, an article reporting an amazing cannabis cure on a Californian approaching 80 years of age was published. The older gentleman’s name is Stan Rutner. It was an amazing story because of Stan’s condition.
The chemo and radiation were killing him and not doing much for his lung and brain cancers. He was wasting away, near death, and had to use bottled oxygen 24/7. Then, his son-in-law and daughter got Stan to try cannabis. The results were amazing.
One Comment to “Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
- Cannabis oil cured my terminal cancer
- Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
- Jacob Lavoro is a teenager facing life in prison for baking cannabis brownies in Round Rock, Texas. Please sign the petition.
- R.I.P. James Garner — a fan of marijuana and legalization
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.