Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice
by: Paul Fassa
On November 18, 2013, an article reporting an amazing cannabis cure on a Californian approaching 80 years of age was published. The older gentleman’s name is Stan Rutner. It was an amazing story because of Stan’s condition.
The chemo and radiation were killing him and not doing much for his lung and brain cancers. He was wasting away, near death, and had to use bottled oxygen 24/7. Then, his son-in-law and daughter got Stan to try cannabis. The results were amazing.
One Comment to “Update on 80-year-old Stan Rutner’s cancer cannabis cure while in hospice”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Crop insurance coverage grows, adds hemp
- Kosher Pot May Be Coming Soon
- Cannabis 114 times less deadly than alcohol
- Flying high in the world’s first hemp aircraft
- Pot group calls for Holiday Inn boycott after one hotel files anti-cannabis suit
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.