Uruguay Sets Guidelines for Medical Marijuana Research
The Uruguayan government published on Wednesday, February 4, the decree that will regulate the production, distribution, and acquisition of marijuana for medical and scientific purposes. It also sets the conditions for importing and exporting marijuana derivatives.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.