Variety of eco-friendly vehicles on display at annual auto expo
SANDY, Utah — The Utah International Auto Expo attracts those in the market for a new car–and even some of those who are not.
All of the top dealers bring out their newest and best models, and with air quality being such an important issue for Utahns, FOX 13 News took a look at some of eco-friendly vehicles on display.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.