Variety of eco-friendly vehicles on display at annual auto expo
SANDY, Utah — The Utah International Auto Expo attracts those in the market for a new car–and even some of those who are not.
All of the top dealers bring out their newest and best models, and with air quality being such an important issue for Utahns, FOX 13 News took a look at some of eco-friendly vehicles on display.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.