Vega Biofuels to produce bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock
Vega Biofuels has partnered with Vencor International to produce green energy bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock.
The company currently produces bio-coal, a green energy alternative to traditional coal, using timber waste as feedstock.
With a high energy density of up to 13,000 BTUs/lb, the company’s bio-coal is said to comply with the renewable portfolio standards and renewable energy credits (RECs) in the US.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.