Vega Biofuels to produce bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock
Vega Biofuels has partnered with Vencor International to produce green energy bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock.
The company currently produces bio-coal, a green energy alternative to traditional coal, using timber waste as feedstock.
With a high energy density of up to 13,000 BTUs/lb, the company’s bio-coal is said to comply with the renewable portfolio standards and renewable energy credits (RECs) in the US.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.