Vega Biofuels to produce bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock
Vega Biofuels has partnered with Vencor International to produce green energy bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock.
The company currently produces bio-coal, a green energy alternative to traditional coal, using timber waste as feedstock.
With a high energy density of up to 13,000 BTUs/lb, the company’s bio-coal is said to comply with the renewable portfolio standards and renewable energy credits (RECs) in the US.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.