Vega Biofuels to produce bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock
Vega Biofuels has partnered with Vencor International to produce green energy bio-coal using industrial hemp as feedstock.
The company currently produces bio-coal, a green energy alternative to traditional coal, using timber waste as feedstock.
With a high energy density of up to 13,000 BTUs/lb, the company’s bio-coal is said to comply with the renewable portfolio standards and renewable energy credits (RECs) in the US.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.