Vet fighting to provide medical pot for others with PTSD
Henry is one of eight applicants from New Brunswick — and 450 across the country — seeking marijuana production licences from Health Canada. (Micah Walter/Reuters)
“Understanding that you have to process your trauma. Marijuana’s just a tool. All the opiates and all the alcohol and all the prescription medications don’t allow you to process the trauma — it didn’t work. When I got off them all and just used cannabis, I could start understanding my trauma,” he said.
One Comment to “Vet fighting to provide medical pot for others with PTSD”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.