Vet fighting to provide medical pot for others with PTSD
Henry is one of eight applicants from New Brunswick — and 450 across the country — seeking marijuana production licences from Health Canada. (Micah Walter/Reuters)
“Understanding that you have to process your trauma. Marijuana’s just a tool. All the opiates and all the alcohol and all the prescription medications don’t allow you to process the trauma — it didn’t work. When I got off them all and just used cannabis, I could start understanding my trauma,” he said.
One Comment to “Vet fighting to provide medical pot for others with PTSD”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.