Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana
The death of a Tulsa man who suffered from PTSD after returning from Afghanistan ironically occurred within hours of the beginning of a petition drive to get medical marijuana on the November ballot.
Friends tell KRMG that Cody Young, 22, suffered flashbacks and depression, and told them the only relief he got was from marijuana.
One Comment to “Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.