Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana
The death of a Tulsa man who suffered from PTSD after returning from Afghanistan ironically occurred within hours of the beginning of a petition drive to get medical marijuana on the November ballot.
Friends tell KRMG that Cody Young, 22, suffered flashbacks and depression, and told them the only relief he got was from marijuana.
One Comment to “Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.