Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana
The death of a Tulsa man who suffered from PTSD after returning from Afghanistan ironically occurred within hours of the beginning of a petition drive to get medical marijuana on the November ballot.
Friends tell KRMG that Cody Young, 22, suffered flashbacks and depression, and told them the only relief he got was from marijuana.
One Comment to “Veteran’s death may propel Oklahoma to consider medical marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.