Walgreens Tells its Customers to Consider Medical Cannabis
Alan Brochstein, CFA
Chris Male of Anslinger Capital shared something today with our almost 4000 member LinkedIn group, Cannabis Investors & Entrepreneurs, that was just too good to be true. I dismissed it incorrectly as fake news, but indeed it is true: Walgreens (NASDAQ: WBA) sent out a blast email on April 26th discussing medical cannabis. The piece, “What is Medical Marijuana? Clarifying Clinical Cannabis“, was written by Dahlia Sultan, PharmD, Resident Pharmacist, Walgreens and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.