Washington marijuana sales surpass $1Billion
Ryan Simms , KREM
Marijuana sales in Washington continue to rise nearly two years after recreational marijuana became legal in the state.
Sales just passed $1 billion in May and retailers do not expect sales to slow down.
“It’s about a revolution,” Salesman Devon Swanson said. “It’s about taking it to that next level.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.