Washington marijuana sales surpass $1Billion
Ryan Simms , KREM
Marijuana sales in Washington continue to rise nearly two years after recreational marijuana became legal in the state.
Sales just passed $1 billion in May and retailers do not expect sales to slow down.
“It’s about a revolution,” Salesman Devon Swanson said. “It’s about taking it to that next level.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.