Watch a Former NFL Star’s Powerful Testimonial in Defense of Medical Marijuana
Kyle Turley spent eight years as an offensive tackle in the NFL, which means he spent eight years standing in the way of oncoming traffic. The gig led to two diagnosed concussions and, Turley says, a estimated 100 that went undiagnosed during his tenure on the turf.
Now that he’s retired, Turley is feeling the full force of those had injuries. And after years of trying to treat the symptoms with pharmaceuticals, he’s discovered the one drug that works better than anything else: marijuana. On Thursday, Turley appeared on ESPN’s “Highly Questionable” and described the difference smoking has made in his life.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.