Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
“Nonna Marijuana’s Italian Feast” is the first episode of a Web series exploring pot cuisine. It features a charming 91-year-old grandmother who cooks cannabis Italian food infused with love.
On Sunday, my mother sent me an email: “OMG! Watch this unbelievable cooking show!”
It wasn’t spam, and my mother, who’s 65, does not use OMG lightly.
The fuss was over a 20-minute video about a 91-year-old grandmother who cooks Italian classics in marijuana-infused butter.
It’s the first episode in a new series called Bong Appetit from Munchies, Vice Media’s food channel. Vice is the media company that aspires to be “the largest network for young people in the world.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.