Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
“Nonna Marijuana’s Italian Feast” is the first episode of a Web series exploring pot cuisine. It features a charming 91-year-old grandmother who cooks cannabis Italian food infused with love.
On Sunday, my mother sent me an email: “OMG! Watch this unbelievable cooking show!”
It wasn’t spam, and my mother, who’s 65, does not use OMG lightly.
The fuss was over a 20-minute video about a 91-year-old grandmother who cooks Italian classics in marijuana-infused butter.
It’s the first episode in a new series called Bong Appetit from Munchies, Vice Media’s food channel. Vice is the media company that aspires to be “the largest network for young people in the world.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.