Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
“Nonna Marijuana’s Italian Feast” is the first episode of a Web series exploring pot cuisine. It features a charming 91-year-old grandmother who cooks cannabis Italian food infused with love.
On Sunday, my mother sent me an email: “OMG! Watch this unbelievable cooking show!”
It wasn’t spam, and my mother, who’s 65, does not use OMG lightly.
The fuss was over a 20-minute video about a 91-year-old grandmother who cooks Italian classics in marijuana-infused butter.
It’s the first episode in a new series called Bong Appetit from Munchies, Vice Media’s food channel. Vice is the media company that aspires to be “the largest network for young people in the world.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.