Weed for Warriors Fighting for Veterans Right to Cannabis Therapy
By Connor Bland
Several United States veterans have formed a coalition called Weed for Warriors with a goal to shed light on and fight for veterans’ right to choose cannabis over prescription pills. Many veterans have come forward to support the use of cannabis to treat symptoms of several conditions commonly suffered by those who have served in the military, including post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), pain, anxiety, and depression.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.