WeedHire Releases Q4 Cannabis Jobs Report
Will Schmidt for the National Edition
WeedHire today released an infographic that details the job growth in the cannabis industry in the year 2014. Between states with active medical marijuana laws and states in the process of implementing those, over 148 million Americans now live in pro-medical marijuana states. And after the 2014 mid-term election voting 17.5 million Americans live in states that have authorized retail marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.