WeedHire Releases Q4 Cannabis Jobs Report
Will Schmidt for the National Edition
WeedHire today released an infographic that details the job growth in the cannabis industry in the year 2014. Between states with active medical marijuana laws and states in the process of implementing those, over 148 million Americans now live in pro-medical marijuana states. And after the 2014 mid-term election voting 17.5 million Americans live in states that have authorized retail marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.