WeedHire Releases Q4 Cannabis Jobs Report
Will Schmidt for the National Edition
WeedHire today released an infographic that details the job growth in the cannabis industry in the year 2014. Between states with active medical marijuana laws and states in the process of implementing those, over 148 million Americans now live in pro-medical marijuana states. And after the 2014 mid-term election voting 17.5 million Americans live in states that have authorized retail marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.