What A Concept: Cars Made of Hemp, Powered by Air
by Channing Sargent
In 2008, automaker Lotus took a new approach to the “green” car with the announcement of its Eco Elise. Featuring a body made of hemp and other renewable materials, Lotus overhauled its entire manufacturing process to reduce energy and water usage, boost recycling, use locally-sourced, renewable and carbon-neutral materials, and provide dash instrumentation to encourage greener driving habits.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.