What if Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer?
THE ERWIN FAMILY AFTER ALYSA’S DIOGNOSIS
IN JANUARY 2011, then-4-year-old Alysa Erwin began having intense, debilitating headaches. By that spring she was diagnosed with Grade 3 Anaplastic Astrocytoma — brain cancer — at University of Michigan Medical Center.
According to information at mdguidelines.com, “Individuals with grade 3 astrocytoma have a median survival time of 18 months with treatment (radiation and chemotherapy). … Even with aggressive treatment, astrocytomas of all types tend to recur, making the prognosis generally poor.”
One Comment to “What if Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
- Hawaii Legislature OK’s University of Hawaii hemp biofuel study
- Oklahoma – Hold Governor Mary Fallin Accountable
- Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
- “Free Jeff Mizanskey” Efforts Continue with Billboards and 360,000 Signatures
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.