What if Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer?
THE ERWIN FAMILY AFTER ALYSA’S DIOGNOSIS
IN JANUARY 2011, then-4-year-old Alysa Erwin began having intense, debilitating headaches. By that spring she was diagnosed with Grade 3 Anaplastic Astrocytoma — brain cancer — at University of Michigan Medical Center.
According to information at mdguidelines.com, “Individuals with grade 3 astrocytoma have a median survival time of 18 months with treatment (radiation and chemotherapy). … Even with aggressive treatment, astrocytomas of all types tend to recur, making the prognosis generally poor.”
One Comment to “What if Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Newspaper Article Accidentally Sums Up The Marijuana Legalization Debate
- Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
- Obama Plans Clemency for “Hundreds, Perhaps Thousands” of People Sentenced for Drug Law Violations
- Casino industry wrestles with issues surrounding medical marijuana
- Dagga activists to host 4.20 celebration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.