When it comes to the problems facing the world today . . . the answer’s hemp. Now what’s the question?
By: David Shayler
“If the words ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ don’t include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on” – Terence McKenna, alternative scientist
“Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. But marijuana is not such a substance. There is no record in the extensive medical literature describing a proven, documented cannabis-induced fatality. […] Simply stated, researchers have been unable to give animals enough marijuana to induce death […]
In practical terms, marijuana cannot induce a lethal response as a result of drug-related toxicity. […] In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. […] Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man” – US Drug Enforcement Agency Administrative Law Judge, FL Young
One Comment to “When it comes to the problems facing the world today . . . the answer’s hemp. Now what’s the question?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.