Where America landed on marijuana
Trevor Hughes, USA TODAY
(Photo: Trevor Hughes/USA TODAY)
While Florida voters narrowly rejected a plan to legalize medical marijuana, voters in Washington, D.C., and Oregon both approved recreational pot use by adults and early returns gave a slight edge to Alaska’s plans to tax and regulate and recreational marijuana marijuana.
And in Guam, voters legalized medical marijuana use, according to initial returns showing Proposal 14A passing with more than half of the vote.
One Comment to “Where America landed on marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.