White House Lifts Restrictions on Marijuana Research
Marijuana may be one of the most popular drugs in the world, but marijuana is notoriously difficult to research, particularly in the United States. Access to cannabis plants for research is tightly controlled, the official supply is extremely limited, and tons of bureaucratic red tape means that studies are often delayed by years. But tomorrow, the White House will announce an updated policy for marijuana research, making it easier for scientists to access the plant and better understand how it can be used for medicinal purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.